There are some great contestants on the X Factor this year, but Jeffrey Adam Gutt, took the often used “Hallelujah” in auditions and made it his own. I have not seen such a soulful performance like this in a long time. He literally established himself as a frontrunner in this contest and also as a first rate rock star.
Gutt is a 36 year old single dad with a four year old son, who is betting everything on his music career. He says, ” Failure is not an option, at this point. I need that record deal. It is vital to my and my son’s life.” This was the first time his son saw his dad performed.
I am too. The world just discovered Jeffrey Adam Gutt.
- ‘The X Factor’ recap: A stormy night of auditions (mercurynews.com)
- ‘X Factor’ 2012 auditions: Jeffrey Adam Gutt rocks “Hallelujah” (examiner.com)
- Jeffrey Gutt on The X Factor: AWWWW! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Jeffrey Gutt Gives “Most Brillant Audition” With “Hallelujah” on X Factor (VIDEO) (gossipcop.com)
- 17-year-old Willie Jones belts out country hit, wows ‘X Factor’ panel (theclicker.today.com)
- The X Factor Recap: Single Dad Wows, Lightning Strike Causes a Spit Take and a Meltdown (eonline.com)
- Jeffrey Adam Gutt soars with ‘Hallelujah’ on ‘X Factor’ (examiner.com)
- The X Factor Recap: God and Monsters (tvline.com)
- Julia Bullock on The X Factor: Pumped Up, Kicking A$ (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Britney Spears Freaked Out By Lightning on The X Factor (thehollywoodgossip.com)