The Song That Runs Through Me
By: JP Leddy
The melodic music dances in my head
Where my voice finds a song to sing
All the notes of my heart beating
The happiness of my life now
Running vibrantly through my veins
Bringing me new vigor to a weary soul
Where youthful spirit ignores the march of time
I sing a never ending song of joy from my lips
That reaches the stars and my inner reaches
Where I dwell in eternal smiles where all is well
Submitted to Poetry Picnic Week 3
- I’ve Got You (tasithoughts.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Monday: My Lying Song (blueepicgeek.wordpress.com)
- “Shut in with God” (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Being a Baby Boomer, Set to Poetry and Song (boomercafe.com)
- The Full Moon at the Circle (stuti1.wordpress.com)
- Poet groom, warrior bride. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Sing A Love Song (terri0729.wordpress.com)
- I sing my song-the song is HU (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Turn Your Poems Into Songs: “Poetry Of Song” Competition by SWF (popspoken.wordpress.com)
Wonderful poem…beautifully written.
Always appreciate your visit and feedback, David.
Lovely thoughts, written well. I love it!
My entry: http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/blood-on-the-moon-2/
Thanks for your visit and comments, Charles.
hope that everyday is a singing day for you.
Thank you, Cello. I hope the same for you.
wonderful poem and it so much sings hope each day brings brightness and joy to you