Sometimes the last installment of a series like Twilight can be disappointing because expectations are high, especially by the most die hard fans. I am not really a follower of the series but I read the books with my daughters because it enthused them into reading. Of course, the girls loved the story. Stephenie Meyer, who is the author, is talented and is a great storyteller.
I like this film in particular because it really hit the dramatic arc of the story in bringing some great scenes of conflict to the screen while still staying true to the core theme of the love story between Edward ( Robert Pattinson ) and Bella ( Kristen Stewart).
The vistas are sweeping and there is enough drama and epic battle scenes to make it a great movie experience.
Dawn 2 is definitely holiday fun and is the best going away party for Twilight as it earns it place in movie classics.
- Novel Review: Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) by Stephenie Meyer (geeksunleashed.me)
- Indian film market is huge: Robert Pattinson (sfluxe.com)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2: When the Cullens come calling (thehindu.com)
- Watch The Come Back of Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2|Download Online (daniweb.com)
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Day After Thanksgiving Traveling! (justjared.com)
- Final Twilight film has surprise twist (sfluxe.com)
- Scene and Heard: Twilights’ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart talk about Breaking Dawn – Part 2, not breaking up part one (o.canada.com)
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart sparkle, even outside Twilight (metronews.ca)
- New ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2’ Clip: Kristen Stewart Can’t Stop Jumping, Kissing (hollywood.com)
- Twilight premiere: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cosy up on the red carpet (telegraph.co.uk)