Over the years on The View , Elisabeth Hasselbeck actually got better in sounding somewhat informed on the topics the ladies discussed. Her strong and often misguided information was tempered by engaging with a real journalist, Barbara Walters. She also had Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg to challenge her.
Well, that all went out the window with her joining Fox and Friends. She was clearly out of her comfort zone with her seasoned co-hosts in the first week or so of her job. Within true conservative conversations, she no longer held much of the spotlight.
She was even called to court for one of her segments on ObamaCare for passing off inaccurate and misleading information. The onion has been peeled and has revealed a so so pundit. Mediocre at best.
More fun for comics to poke fun at the newest circus act.
She is not evil. She is not always stupid sounding.
I believe she chose the wrong gig.
The View is a better show without her. Maybe she can find something that better fits her…hmmm…maybe a Survivor Reunion show where it all started for her.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s TV Return Is Imminent – Check Out Her Fox & Friends Promo (Forevervogue.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s First Week on Fox and Friends in Animated GIFs (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Fox & Friends Feels Like “Family” (Forevervogue.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Fox & Friends Feels Like “Family” (eonline.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Debuts on ‘Fox & Friends’ (mediabistro.com)
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Elisabeth Hasselbeck Debut Ratings (deadline.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck joins ‘Fox & Friends’ (nydailynews.com)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck gets a surprise visitor for her first day on ‘Fox & Friends’ (popwatch.ew.com)
- VIDEO: Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s Flub-Filled First Day (axsysmag.com)