There are things in my life that ground me. There are people who do the same. It is good to find them and embrace them because with the grounding they that they bring, clarity also comes forth.
With grounding comes the filling of the soul. Those activities and people bring meaning to your life. They fill and add to your life.
Those who do not , drain it. Your giving to them falls flat, because they do not know how to receive. They only know how to take.
Stress and exhaustion breed in these situations.
What do you do?
You let go.
You unlock yourself.
You free yourself.
- Natalie Glasson – El Morya: Illusion And Beyond (aquariusparadigm.com)
- El Morya via Natalie Glasson: Illusion and Beyond (goldenageofgaia.com)
- ‘Life After Death’ Article – written for Dialogue Magazine (ethicsonlineblog.wordpress.com)
- Unhappiness: The “Slap-in-the-Face” That You Need A Better Plan (harnessedfocus.com)
- Why Your New Years Resolution Should Be Travel (travelrelapse.com)
- 4 Habits of Superbly Confident People (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
- Aromatherapy Blends – Clarity (homeopathsandra.wordpress.com)
- Do SoulMates Exist? Sounds outdated even to ask – let’s redefine this! (uptownsparkle.wordpress.com)
- steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group Merkaba Meditations and Earthhealing techniques (one-vibration.com)
- Blossom Goodchild – 10 December 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)