The passing of Nelson Mandela has moved humans across our planet Earth crossing political, racial and national boundaries. He was the man of the people, of every land. He marks the finest in what makes us human.
He is and will be forever one of my heroes. I aspire to live by the principles he taught and lived. He was an human being, not perfect, but with a heart and mind that reached out of himself to lift others.
He advocated peace.
Here are some great glimpses into the life of this man that will resonate in human history from now on as long as we exist.
- The Leadership of Nelson Mandela (robsneed.com)
- Nelson Mandela has passed away peacefully at the age of 95. (asterisk15.wordpress.com)
- As I hear of Nelson Mandela’s passing….. (swooningmaruca.wordpress.com)
- RIP Nelson Mandela (treasurefromafar.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela memorial React-O-Mat™ (timesunion.com)
- Nelson Mandela (rajbgm.wordpress.com)
- Rest In Peace: Nelson Mandela (idealisticambitions.wordpress.com)
- Celebrities & President Obama React to Nelson Mandela’s Death (justjared.com)
- 20 Nelson Mandela Quotes That Will Inspire You To Change The World! (perezhilton.com)
- Larry King Remembers Nelson Mandela (kingsthings.ora.tv)