Having stayed in India for about a month as part of a former job position I had, I am always interested in people’s travels there. One of the most well known young British bloggers ( JacksGap) Jack Harries and his twin brother, Finn traveled with a few other friends to participate in a cross country race on The Rickshaw Run.
They were also raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust
They did some extraordinary filming of their experience. It gives you a real taste of the country and gives a unique view of the common experience these filmmakers have on this great adventure.
- Jack And Finn Harries Raise $177,521 To Fight Teenage Cancer (tubefilter.com)
- This Is Why I Love YouTube (lookanothercollegekid.wordpress.com)
- Number 9: JacksGap (bestfriendeater1416.wordpress.com)
- JacksGap: 3 million subscribers! (forbiddenroseblog.wordpress.com)
- Pete McKee and Teenage Cancer Trust – 21 March 2013 (paulsmith.co.uk)
- India: Delhi Street Food (highlife.ba.com)
- Travel Vloggers (lifebyjr.wordpress.com)
- My Top Five Favorite YouTubers! (livelifewithvalerie.wordpress.com)
- Jackson Frayan Harries (suwati1da.wordpress.com)
- the harries twins (annabelletarigan.wordpress.com)