Nothing brings me greater joy this season of the year, thinking of my wonderful family in Guam , throughout the states and parts of the world.
I am a washed in memories of family gatherings with my brothers and sister, my mom and dad, grandparents, uncles and aunts and cousins. Included are the Christmases with all my children. I love how happiness sets in my heart as I think of all of you.
Our family has expanded and we have lost some over the years, but we celebrate all over this planet united by familial ties. I join with you and wishing every member of our clan the best of the season and wonderful year ahead.
Tonight as San Francisco waits to greet Christmas, Christmas music being played and many gather to celebrate good cheer. I find all of you are in thoughts and heart.
Joy To Us
by JP Leddy for his family Christmas 2013
Christmas finds our family
Wrapped in togetherness
Bonded in shared legacy
That miles cannot separate
Faith deepens our souls
Love bursts into life
Through our laughter
As we build memories
Begun by a family in a stable
Whom we celebrate today
Joy to us, Family
- Merry Christmas From Lavo (lavocollections.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas from Vegas! (parsimoniouspenny.wordpress.com)
- Plum Pudding – What is it, anyway? (caroleconnolly.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas! (with a printable) (mrsricefield.com)
- Merry Christmas! (coastalkelder.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas Eve! (adventureswithalyson.wordpress.com)
- Naijaobserver Wishes You a Merry Christmas!!! (naijaobserver.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas from my family to yours! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Merry Christmas to All Our Service Men & Women (keitochansays.com)
- 9-Year-Old Suspended For Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ To Teacher (nationalreport.net)