The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks so much to my new friend, Marissa, for the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I gladly accept! And according to the rules – here are 7 Random facts about me and my 15 nominations:
Seven Random Facts:
1. I grew up Catholic, converted to the Mormon Church when I was 18 years old, was the first native person from Guam to serve a mission for the Mormon Church, then came out of a temple marriage after 14 years as a gay man.
2. Have four children, three daughters and one son
3. Had a male partner for 11 years, the love of my life, which ended…now back into single hood and dating.
4.Was a High School Student TV News anchor on regular local news
5. Lived in India for a about a month
6. Had to dress like Tony the Tiger at 16 years old in front of a National Youth Organization Conference of over 3, 000 delegates from all over the country to promote voting on the organization’s national officers.
7. Love the movie Field of Dreams because it reminds me of what I hope I wish a perfect reunion with my dad who passed would be like.
Here are my 15 nominees:
Oh, JP congratulations and thank you!
I love number seven. Bless you!
You are most welcome, Jamie!
Ooohh.. heartiest congratulations to you on the award, JP.. and my sincerest thanks too!!!
Love your soulful heartfelt poetry, my friend… and it’s awesome now that I know you 7 steps better than yesterday… You lived in India eh??! Wheeeeere?!?!
Lotsa love and hugs!!
Pingback: My my.. I’m Versatile! « How I write, is mine…How you read, is yours
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award « fiveloaf
Congratulations to you on the award and Thank you JP for the nomination….
Thanks a ton for the nomination,
what a sweet gesture,
Many thanks for that award, JP! It’s very kind of you.
You are welcome, my dear Jessica!
thank you for the nomination
You are welcome, Ackeem!
Pingback: Great Big Thanks to You All, 4 the Versatile Blogger Award | Jingle
Thanks so much my dearest friend, I have been missing all of you and hope to be back soon. Be safe, sending you lots of love oxo
Interesting bits about ya! I enjoyed reading it and thank you kindly for the nomination, and though it seems that I would be late in doing so, I thought of you as a nominee!
Thank you a very big bunch.. will post it soon.. 🙂
Oh!!! JP 😀 thaaannkkk uuuu soooo mucchhh for the nomination 😀 that was really sweet 🙂
You are welcome!