The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks so much to my new friend, Marissa, for the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I gladly accept! And according to the rules – here are 7 Random facts about me and my 15 nominations:
Seven Random Facts:
1. I grew up Catholic, converted to the Mormon Church when I was 18 years old, was the first native person from Guam to serve a mission for the Mormon Church, then came out of a temple marriage after 14 years as a gay man.
2. Have four children, three daughters and one son
3. Had a male partner for 11 years, the love of my life, which ended…now back into single hood and dating.
4.Was a High School Student TV News anchor on regular local news
5. Lived in India for a about a month
6. Had to dress like Tony the Tiger at 16 years old in front of a National Youth Organization Conference of over 3, 000 delegates from all over the country to promote voting on the organization’s national officers.
7. Love the movie Field of Dreams because it reminds me of what I hope I wish a perfect reunion with my dad who passed would be like.
Here are my 15 nominees: