I have been loving all the songs in the newest album “Stronger” from American Idol Alum, Kelly Clarkson. She is certainly one of the most prolific music artist talents of her generation. The lyrics and musics of her tracks resound with messages of strength and fortitude that everyone can relate to especially when dealing with the aftermath of relationships gone sour.
However , what is really present in her music is this awareness that no matter what life brings to you, you are stronger for it and can come out of it better. You are in control.
The music is original and Kelly has that pure voice that brings her soul to the notes and simply moves you. The quality of the music is so above what is currently on the charts that Clarkson is the artist to watch this season. I have her songs on heavy rotation on my iPhone.
This is a classic in the making of an artist who is becoming a legend in her own right.
- Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” is Strongest Yet (gregbodenlos.wordpress.com)
- Kelly Clarkson Has Never ______! (now100fm.radio.com)
- Music Review: Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (blogcritics.org)
- Kelly Clarkson Admits: I’ve Never Been in Love! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kelly Clarkson Has a Blast on The X Factor UK (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Stronger’: Five Key Tracks (newsroom.mtv.com)
- Album Review: Kelly Clarkson – “Stronger” (worldaccordingtomonte.com)
- Kelly Clarkson Has ‘Never Been In Love’ (inquisitr.com)
- Kelly Clarkson performs “Mr. Know It All” on X-Factor! (loft965.com)
- The ONE Thing Kelly Clarkson Said She’s Never Had… (khmx.radio.com)
- New Music: Kelly Clarkson and Deer Tick – New Album Reviews (nytimes.com)
- Kelly Clarkson vs. Coldplay: Whose New Album Will Be Huger? (eonline.com)