Set to the haunting and beautiful song by Whitney Houston, “I Will Always Love You” , So You Think You Can Dance Contestants Chehon Weapi and Witney Carson brought the audience to their feet with their moving contemporary dance routine tonight. The choreography was directed by Stacey Tookey.
Chehon is originally from Zurich, Switzerland and is a trained ballet dancer who now lives in the United States. Witney is a trained ballroom dancer and is originally from American Fork, Utah.
There will be a two week break before the show returns due to the Summer Olympic games.
- Expectation of Perfection: How Chehon Wespi-Tschopp has Changed “So You Think You Can Dance” (uloop.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Recap: Two More Dancers Go Home In Season 9 … – Huffington Post (blog) (huffingtonpost.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance Results: Down to 16 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance (sytycd) 7/25/2012 Songs Who Was Eliminated? Results (mrpoplife.typepad.com)
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Reveals Top 20 Finalists (geekinvaders.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’: Four Gome Home in the First Season 9 Eliminations (aceshowbiz.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance Top 20 & Results (heartofdance.wordpress.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The First Cuts Are the Deepest (tvline.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’: Top 20 dancers revealed, show their stuff (mercurynews.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Roaring 20 (tvline.com)