After a long break because of the Olympics, my favorite reality competition show is back, So You Think You Can Dance. Last night the contestants showcased previously performed routines choreographed by Emmy winning , Mia Michaels. There were a couple of strong stand out performances specifically, Lindsay Arnold / Cole Horibe and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp/Witney Carson.
From a previous episode two weeks ago, America voted and 3 male dancers and 3 female dancers were in danger of being eliminated who had got the lowest votes. Two of the dancers were saved by the judges after one more solo dance performance by each of them.
Now that the top ten are elected the contest is on to select the the top male dancer and the top female dancer. The top ten will also be participating in a nationwide tour after the show completes its season.
A new app is also available for your smartphone for the program.
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’: Four more eliminations result in Top 10 dancers (mercurynews.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Reveals Top 10 of Season 9 (aceshowbiz.com)
- Chehon Weapi-Tschopp and Witney Carson’s Amazing and Moving Dance Routine (tasithoughts.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Reveals Top 20 Contestants (mtv.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance – Season 9 – Top 14 Results (alaboutnothing.wordpress.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’: Four contestants go home (photos.mercurynews.com)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’: Top 20 dancers revealed, show their stuff (mercurynews.com)
- Buffalo dancers ready to ‘wow’ Europe (bizjournals.com)
- SYTYCD’s big stumble: post-Olympics, Mia Michaels reruns add to its worst episode ever (realityblurred.com)